1997 to 2009 sightings

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

1997 to 2009 sightings

Post by wonder universe » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi all this is a wonderful universe

I have seen two UFOs in a span of ten years one in south Africa in Durban, saw an orb of yellow light and saw something similar above My garden, the first one I saw, did an S bend in the sky and straightened up and then shot off at high speed without a sound, the one above My garden looked like it was navigating by the stars then went high into the sky and just disappeared, My Mothers partner did not laugh at Me but he is open minded, I now have a keen interest in UFO possibillties also paranormal too.
wonder universe, Mark M

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: 1997 to 2009 sightings

Post by falkor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 pm

welcome wonder! :bookW:
the first one I saw, did an S bend in the sky and straightened up and then shot off at high speed without a sound
how far do you think you were from it? was it as high as 747 aeroplane? what do you think it was made of? did you manage to see any detail at all?

welcome to the site!! :gog:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi thank You

I noticed a dark speck through its middle, I would have said it must have been 10,000 feet away no flashing lights, just disapeared like the dot on an old TV set when we turned off, I also recall in 1986 forgot to mention, while on My motorcycle I encountered a seagull shaped object with a bright white light in the center and red lights on the kind of wing tips, it was in broad daylight on a empty country road near Swanage Dorset, recall I lost time as looked at My watch thinking it was 11am it had gone 12 noon. Mark M (wonder universe)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 am

Hi Mark, Welcome to the site Great sightings you are very lucky to have sen more than one.

The idea of lost time scares the hell out of me, it has been asked to me a few times with regard to my sighting but I just don know as i didn't check my watch.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:27 pm

what is this "lost time" thing though? Wonder Universe infers a loss of 1 hour, what does this mean? Mark, any thoughts? :)

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 pm

The lost time theory to do with alien abductions...

The usual case is someone sees a UFO, then suddenly they are looking at a empty field and 2 hours have gone by and they have lost 2 hours in the blink of an eye.

Under hypnosis some people have recalled the classic Alien Abduction, where they are taken into a UFO for etc and then returned to the same location with their mind wiped. This is prpbably the most scary part of the whole UFO thing!

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm

thank You for your interest, I have an idea that UFOs are in fact not always manned by humanoids or so called greys, but controlled remotely from their dimension or world, if true these humanoids are far advanced than the human race, I would say about 30% possibility that all cases recorded so far are true, also the vastness of this universe who knows what advanced humanoid cultures could be out there, perhaps they use the whole of their brains capabilities, as Einstein once said We only use 10% of our brains potential.

I think what most people do not realise that the entire solar system is traveling very fast in this Galaxy, that is traveling through the universe, so perhaps this is why there so many UFO sightings worldwide, who knows perhaps we are traveling through a highly populated part of the universe too, also passing though anomalies possibly one can only guess, perhaps this causes loss of time. Mark M (wonder Universe)

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:22 am

Hello Mark and welcome to the forum.

My theory about the loss of timer is due to the UFO's creating a tear in time and space to travel through and when we are close to where the UFO disappears it causes us to suffer time loss do to been in the proximity of the tear. JMO.
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 am

Paxovasa wrote:Hello Mark and welcome to the forum.

My theory about the loss of timer is due to the UFO's creating a tear in time and space to travel through and when we are close to where the UFO disappears it causes us to suffer time loss do to been in the proximity of the tear. JMO.

To be fair pax, its a good opinion and probably has some bearing, as we know that interdimensional travel and time travel are connected.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 am

Hi and welcome to the site wonder universe.

I liked your stories, you are very lucky to have had more than one sighting.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 pm

very nice to read Your Ideas Too,

I spoke to a friend many years ago about life on Earth, the missing link and Primates, there have been resent discoveries that the link had been found, but most of the time us humans get excited and that is the missing link, then something disproves it long the lines of discovery, even though the remains that were found are many many millennia old does not mean those findings are the answer, I am honest to say that I am 40% convinced that it maybe the missing link, friendly rows I have had with people on why are there primates still apes and chimpanzees that have not evolved, why are not they Humans or evolved into Humans.

A theory I have for human life on Earth, collision could romantic how it would may sound, a massive spacecraft may have collided with the Earth, that the blast from it wiped out the Dinosaurs, then survivors could have survived underground, hence the beginning of cave dwelling trogradite peoples, what gave Me this idea was cave paintings of strange space like creatures some looked like or similar to modern Astronauts with space helmets on, or one relief of a Mayan kind of man in Space capsule seat in a Mexican tomb I recall from a reference book of Mine, if I remember rightly that I had lost, which is also in a book Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Dani ken. Mark M wonder universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I for one do not believe we have evolved here as well... if you take your average animal... Horse, Dog cat etc when the sun is shining they do not squint, they have evoleved here and are use to the bright sun light... however us man can not take the sun and have to look away or protect our eye, a sign to me we are not part of the evoulition process, you evolve to your surroundings and we have not.

AMYROSE
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator

Post by AMYROSE » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Hello and greetings fellow seer,

I hope the following will be of some assistance to you as you will find some parallels with your theory in the following links, more specifically in pt 3.

The first link is the 1st part of Robert Temples talk on Coast to Coast about the Dogon Tribe and the Sirius mystery, explaining their incredibly strange but incredibly accurate understanding of the Sirius stars, which they explain was told to them by aliens that came from this region of the cosmos. Hopefully I've not gone too far off topic and haven't introduced anything deemed irrelevant by other site users, but all the same I do feel you will find these links of interest, Mark.

Pt1 the Dogon Tribe and the Sirius Mystery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J44f47WsI

Pt 2 of the Dogon tribe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y578G-R9j_w

Pt3 Dogon Tribe.
Interestingly, amen (Christian), amin (Islamic) and aum (often written om but aum is the correct anglofied version of this Sanskrit word as each syllable represents the 3 qualities of the universe) could also be included in what Temples mentioned in this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9lRy3-NmRo

Toodel pip for now and warm regards

Amy

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Amy, how about starting a new thread on it in Basement HQ?

I'll leave it up to you.. ;)

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Star beings

Post by wonder universe » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi there,

cheers mj I agree with You there, humans use up resources too to survive instead of living by mother natures rules, this is why We are so destructive as We well know, also we have created weapons of mass destruction fearing that our lands will taken from us, but in fact We belong to our lands, or do We?

thank too Amy, The Dogon fascinated Me too also the Sirius mystery, I remember the article many years ago I read something like, the invisible star Sirius and how did they know were it was, that was very interesting on Utube the fish like creatures from Sirius, points to the theory that We may have been created from them or we were written into their DNA matrix, then created us from their Gene pool somehow, if true they were highly advanced. stands up to My theory evolution from the stars,

Native north Americans had their theories about Extra terrestrials named star beings or those from the stars, not 100% about the names there, but taking into consideration that the Indian tribes did respect the earth fire water and air, maybe they were the original peoples of this Planet but I am fairly new in this area, I need to research a little more into their culture, a photo I have added, a drawing in Erich von Daniken Chariots of the Gods of a suited Humanoid similar to modern astronaut.
old astro5.jpg
suited humanoid
old astro5.jpg (40.83 KiB) Viewed 3880 times
Last edited by wonder universe on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.