Waverley Abbey 09/06/2012

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
Lws29

Waverley Abbey 09/06/2012

Post by Lws29 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:13 am

Hello all, this is my first posting and my first sighting of what i believe to be a ufo.

Last night i was on an organised ghost walk of Waverley Abbey in Surrey, the temp was 12c and sky was clear.
At around 10.15pm myself and 4 others was stood outside the covered part of the ruins, and this bright light appeared what looked liked it was just above the tree tops, and then it just shot up into the sky really fast, it went so high it went out of sight. then seconds later a mist appeared around us that lasted about two mins then it went as fast as it came.

At around 11pm a bright light was flying in a straight line above us really fast ( but really low) then again shot up into the sky, and yes once again the mist came lasting around two mins also.

i feel really stupid writing this, but it has been playing on my mind all night and i just need to get it off my chest (sorry) i know both objects of what i saw was not a plane, as i work on them and have done for the last 12 years and it was far too low, your only that low when you come in to land! and they was deffo not chinese lanterns as what i saw was bright white and they never burnt out and was going far too fast.

What i'm trying to really ask, can anyone put any light into this please.

Thanks

Loz

anon

Re: Waverley Abbey 09/06/2012

Post by anon » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Re Hertfordshire uk 09/06/2012: You are not alone, i saw the same bright light around that time last night??? Thought i was going (Do lally) like! I was all alone in my house and something made me look out the window. Holy cow i couldn't believe what i was seeing. Wanted to run and tell someone only didn't want to take my eyes of it. Mad-Ting oh well what is hidden in darkness must be revealed in the light. PS this is not the first time either. God Speed x

Sausage

Post by Sausage » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm

It is unlikey what you saw anything from another race in outerspace.

1. Despite worldwide radar systems and Earth-orbiting satellites, UFOs are alleged to flit in and out of the atmosphere, leaving little to no evidence.

2. Space aliens are alleged to be overwhelmingly humanoid, and are allegedly able to exist on Earth without much difficulty (often lacking "space suits", even though extra-solar planets would likely have different atmospheres, biospheres, gravity and other factors, and extraterrestrial life would likely be very different from Earthly life.)

3. The number of reported UFOs and of purported encounters with UFO-inhabitants outstrips the number of expeditions that an alien civilization (or civilizations) could statistically be expected to mount.

4. The behavior of extraterrestrials reported during alleged abductions is often inconsistent and irrational.

5. UFOs are isolated in time and space: like the Cheshire Cat, they seem to appear and disappear at will, leaving only vague, ambiguous and mocking evidence of their presence

6. Reported UFOs are often far too small to support a crew traveling through space, and their reported flight behavior is often not representative of a craft under intelligent control (erratic flight patterns, sudden course changes).

7. The distance between planets makes interstellar travel impractical, particularly because of the amount of energy that would be required for interstellar travel using conventional means. According to a NASA estimate, it would take 7×1019 Joules of energy to send a current space shuttle on a one-way, 50 year, journey to the nearest star, an enormous amount of energy.

Sorry guys.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Lws29 wrote:Hello all, this is my first posting and my first sighting of what i believe to be a ufo.

Last night i was on an organised ghost walk of Waverley Abbey in Surrey, the temp was 12c and sky was clear.
Loz
Loz thanks for posting on the site! Q1 did you or your mates go out with cameras of any kind? did you take any photos? I find it interesting that of all the posts in this thread, none refer to any photos

Sausage, cool list! did you write that just for this thread? or is it from somewhere else?

anon, any photos? so you looked out of the window and saw a bright light? any further info?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi welcome, don't feel stupid, there is nothing wrong in wondering what you have seen.