Genuine info on aliens please!
Michael
Scribe
Scribe

Alien Activity

Post by Michael » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello.

Alien sightings

Descriptions: Alien male with short blond hair he wears brown Jeans white top that seems to glow and he's 5ft 4inches he showed me dark brown stones in the sand under the sea as he opened it up without any equipment on the beach then somewhere else he almost pulled my skin of my body it felt sharp like knife cutting through a loaf then he looked at me from appearing round me as he kept on walking. He is young looking.

Other Aliens male with short black hair and faces slightly up sighted on 24th june 2010 at 9:48pm just after that black square ufo I saw on same date.

A male Alien with short blond hair older looking rides a Bike past me he turns to look at me of year 2010 all those Aliens do that.
They can make you turn to look at them one with white long hair can do that too many Aliens are able to control your movements and make you look at things.

Other Aliens in human form I saw come from a flash of silver light male and female from beach of year 2009.

Aliens appear invisible from flash of silver light shown on my computer whilst webcam recording then without it on and recording they have a luke warm sensation and it enter my back as I went into my bedroom to go to bed in April 2010 they know where I live cause the invisible aliens came twice to my address.

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Re: Alien Activity

Post by monkeynuts » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Could you explain each one in more detail like where,when, what were you doing at the time,details like how they appeared, did they talk? and if so what accent or language?

Just to put each one into context thats all.

Im interested in the 'stones' story the most

Michael
Scribe
Scribe

Re: Stones In The Sand

Post by Michael » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

True story.

The aliens that landed in my living room are invisible they did not appear in physical form theses didn't talk to me they may not be able to talk there are some aliens in human form that can talk in a different language I've heard them they haven't said anything to me some I think are just passing by I think they seem to nudge at me with their side don't know what that means I be out just walking in town centre and at gardens on walking and mostly doing ufo hunting of july 2010. The male alien has a white tube thing that looks like a sig they talk into it has a orange light at the end of that shape that looks like a sig and it sounds like their saying "ok I'm ready now for pick up".

For the 'stones' for all I know the stones in the sand could be ufos that he'd showed me I can't think what else he could have show them to me as. When I went back the next day to the same spot the stones had gone. That's as best details I can give you in the order it happened.

Senta
Rookie

Post by Senta » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 am

Thats awesome!!! Love your story!

dave3974
Investigator
Investigator

Post by dave3974 » Sun May 15, 2011 2:32 pm

what have you been smoking

mj12cz