UFO Frustration Rant.

Genuine info on aliens please!
Gatherer
Gatherer
Holy: Prophet

UFO Frustration Rant.

Post by 1963 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 am

Am I alone in being at the point of giving up the search for video-validation of the ETH?...'if I click on another link that proclaims .. "Real UFO Caught On Film", and it turns out to be some innocuous fuzzy lights filmed from zillions of miles away, that could just as easily be a balloon, aeroplane or intentional hoax' ..
I mean...how many of these high altitude 'Orbs' can we view without yawning?..and how many distant 'Flashing Lights' are likely to be anything less prosaic than aeroplane lights?
And don't get me started on the recent advent of the dreaded'Chinese Lanterns'!!
...And I could rant for days about these awful 'Captured-Alien..dead or alive' vid's!
And there are only 'very few' out of the myriad Alien-Abduction claims that are worthy of consideration!

This is just a handful of examples of the irksome side of amateur-ufology...there are many more of these diseases that infest the field !.. With the biggest of these 'Cancers' being the dishonest people that for various reasons intend to deceive the innocent students of this very real world-wide phenomena!.. Hoaxers,Liars, Snake-oil-salesmen,Charlatans or whatever you prefer to call them, and for whatever reason they practise their art...Money,Fame,Egotism etc..They are the ones that are eating away at the legitimacy of this field of study and trivialising the honest endeavours of the truly studious figures, past and present that have devoted their lives to shedding light on this enigma in a solemn and honourable manner!...People such as MacDonald,Hynek,Haines,Maccabbee,Friedman, Vallee,etc!

And then there's the credulous factor!..the supporters of the likes of Meier,Dean,Adamski,Vesco,Von Daniken etc , that takes the subject down to well below the level of a snakes testicles, for which the mere mentioning of their names should bring with it a life-time ban from serious UFO/ET forums for the transgressors!

OK!...Rant over!..it's bedtime, goodnight all.

Cheers.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Re: UFO Frustration Rant.

Post by falkor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:28 am

and that is the exact reason why this site's primary target is FIRST PERSON WITNESS TESTIMONY :gog:

our first priority and our first forum is UFO SIGHTINGS which contains ONLY first person witness sightings, the READ ME says "this section is for your own personal first person UFO SIGHTING" and many threads have been chucked off there for not being first person sightings! :wide:

in addition we have TOP TEN VIDEOS these videos are considered genuine UFO sightings by our members - so should cut out the chaff from the wheat

I mean...how many of these high altitude 'Orbs' can we view without yawning?..and how many distant 'Flashing Lights' are likely to be anything less prosaic than aeroplane lights?
here's a high altitude orb http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=964 but does it make you yawn? I doubt it
And I could rant for days about these awful 'Captured-Alien..dead or alive' vid's!
And there are only 'very few' out of the myriad Alien-Abduction claims that are worthy of consideration!
Captured Alive? you are kidding! :lol: where?

but seriously I know where you're coming from and yes there is way too much chaff out there, for me our TOP 10 VIDEOS is doing a good job, indicating the real ones - we also have a WITNESSES section where videos of witnesses can be charted too - so if you know of any good "witness" tapes please nominate for that ;)

anyone else have thoughts on this

Gatherer
Gatherer
Holy: Prophet

Post by 1963 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 am

here's a high altitude orb http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=964 but does it make you yawn? I doubt it

Yes i'v seen that one Falkor!...And it's more of a disc than an orb wouldn't you say?..and not a very convincing one at that!..here's a couple of better examples...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vfHsxZYuCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... wBCQmbiVwE#!
And I could rant for days about these awful 'Captured-Alien..dead or alive' vid's!
Captured Alive? you are kidding! :lol: where?

Exactly! ;)

Cheers buddy.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:15 pm

I agree why do the hoaxers seem hell bent on ruining the search for the truth about the ufo phenomena. The more of these hoaxers that come forward the less legitamized the field of ufo study becomes. I wish they would just stop already. If you are interested in posting some videos there is a great new site theufowatcher.com take a look and post some videos if you have any homemade ones.

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Post by monkeynuts » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I have pretty much given up on Youtube for videos due to the amount of fakes and hoaxes.

It is so easy to use photoshop and other programs its hard to distinguish between reality and a hoax.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

monkeynuts wrote:I have pretty much given up on Youtube for videos due to the amount of fakes and hoaxes.

It is so easy to use photoshop and other programs its hard to distinguish between reality and a hoax.

Same here, there is so much good CGI about you can, make a good fake on your home PC.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 pm

that is pretty sad :x
falkor wrote:our first priority and our first forum is UFO SIGHTINGS which contains ONLY first person witness sightings, the READ ME says "this section is for your own personal first person UFO SIGHTING" and many threads have been chucked off there for not being first person sightings! :wide:

in addition we have TOP TEN VIDEOS these videos are considered genuine UFO sightings by our members - so should cut out the chaff from the wheat
please help the site by encouraging any first person witnesses out there to file their reports HERE

and please help me with TOP TEN VIDEOS and TOP TEN WITNESSES :wide: