Bob Lazar S-4

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Bob Lazar S-4

Post by falkor » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Image Bob Lazar first interview 1989
in the first video we see how the story broke with Lazar being interviewed in silhouette as anon "Dennis" - Local journalist George Knapp comes into this case from that moment on

Image Bob Lazar credentials 2007
George Knapp subsequently discovers that officials are determined to deny Bob Lazer's credentials in the face of commonly found proof e.g a simple phone book listing Lazar as working there all along

Image Bob Lazar debunked 2011 "Sincerity is not a check on truth"

these three videos are so good, have a look people!! :gog: :gog:

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Bob Lazar S-4

Post by mj12cz » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Lazar has really gone to ground in recent years, many see him a s a fraud, he only really came forward after John lear assisted him... make of that what you wish!

rob42
Investigator
Investigator

Post by rob42 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

falkor wrote:these three videos are so good, have a look people!! :gog: :gog:
Cool... thanks for the links. I'm doing some research into these two at the moment, so I'm sure the links you've posted will be a very useful cross reference.

Thanks malc... :mrgreen:
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one.
–Albert Einstein.

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher
Holy: Hunter

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Recently I've been looking a Lear, Friedman, Lazar and Adair to mention a few.
Somebody's not telling it straight and I don't know if they're intentionally feeding disinformation, confused after so much time or just plain lying but on several subjects they simply do not agree and often debunk each other. Essentially I've come to the conclusion that something's happened to all of them... and then something else happened!
Do I look like I'm making this up?
Read my experiences here on UFOforums

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:15 pm

that whole short video with Stanton Friedman is amazing, "and the next guy would say "Well I went to Jupiter" says Friedman with a straight face :green: haha CRUCIAL

errrr so Daz Savage where did you spring from and where have you been??? :lol:

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:24 pm

falkor wrote: errrr so Daz Savage where did you spring from and where have you been??? :lol:
Well I've been busy trying to live a 'normal' life but since an 'accident' left me hobbling around without a job or much else to do I've been taking the time to consider some of the strange incidents in my life.
I'm trying to actually meet with people who have had anything similar happen in order to either get some answers or to get mine shot down in flames.
I've seen quite a few forums that are so over the top it's difficult to see them as peopled by anything more than either complete fantasists or spoof artists.
This seems to be quite a balanced place with room for debate, humour, genuine accounts of odd events told with humanity and honesty and since it's got some UK residents I may even be able to meet and chat with someone one day.

More of my oddness can be read here:
http://www.ufoforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1184
I'll probably pop this link in my sig if I'm allowed since its the best place to see where I'm coming from in case anyone's interested.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

sorry to hear of your accident Daz :narked:
I've seen quite a few forums that are so over the top it's difficult to see them as peopled by anything more than either complete fantasists or spoof artists.
well some of them must have been fairly good, can you list a couple that were in your opinion "good quality" ? :gog:

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Unfortunately no.
Seriously every forum I have found (through google) has either been tacked onto a site and left to rot or has been a place where "oneness with the universal love" was the key to just about everything.
I won't namedrop because as nuts as I thought some of it was I won't poke fun by actually naming them.
But I bet anyone could find them easily enough.
I got so desperate that I almost started my own forum... Yes THAT desperate lol.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Interesting he has just done a new series of interviews...

http://youtu.be/eGcOKbGCHBo

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:43 pm

mj12cz wrote:Interesting he has just done a new series of interviews...

http://youtu.be/eGcOKbGCHBo
Yep and he's doing just what Lear said he would... he downplays much of what he originally said.
I watched an interview with Lear where he showed signed statements and drawings done by Lazar that make it hard for him to refute or play down the important details of his original interviews.

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 pm

why would he refute or play down the important details of his original interviews? for what reason?

mj12cz great spot I am playing that right now! 17 minutes!! oh wow :lol:

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:21 pm

falkor wrote:why would he refute or play down the important details of his original interviews? for what reason?

mj12cz great spot I am playing that right now! 17 minutes!! oh wow :lol:
I watched some interviews Lear did where Lazar kept being brought up. lear said that lazar had changed his tune over some of the things he said he saw and especially the sighting of the alien in the room as he passed by.
Lear made Lazar draw exactly what he saw - and bear in mind that lazar visited Lear the very day he allegedly witnessed the alien. Lear asked lazar to sign the picture he drew and said that he asked him to do this and to sign other things so that he couldn't backtrack at a later date and say that the 'alien' was a child or a dummy dressed up.
Oddly enough this is what lazar says about the incident now.

It may well be the case that lazar never saw any such thing or that he did indeed see a child but when pressed on it in a nother interview lazar says it was probably a child but then adds that area 51 is probably not the kind of workplace that has a 'bring your kid to work' day... but then he says no more.

I can't say what he saw but between them the big four of A51 Friedman, Lear, lazar & Adair can't all be telling it straight can they?
I like Adair because his credentials are impeccable and anyone who can piss off Von Braun at just 17 years old gets my vote.
Last edited by DazSavage on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 pm

To be clear I feel that all of their stories have a certain voracity. These men are not easily dismissed, but I seriously think they may have been advised to be quiet on at least some things. Lazar has always maintained that there could well be things that he saw whilst working for the government that he may have felt needed to keep secret for good reasons and that he indeed would have kept and indeed keep secret... He whistleblew the alien stuff because he felt it was not a matter of national Security.
Therefore if there was something that he felt it prudent to obfuscate, cover up or just plain lie about then he would do that... and frankly I have no problem with a man of sincere conscience and goodwill keeping a secret for what he believes is the right reason.
imho.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59 pm

The problem is not Lazar, I think he was pushed by John Lear to to come forward and blow the whole Groom lake thing open.
I had the pleasure of talking to john Lear on the phone a couple of years back and whiles we conversed by emails easily enough but on the phone he was hard work, he came across really paranoid. However I guess for some people it comes with the territory.

DazSavage
LLankhmar Researcher
LLankhmar Researcher

Post by DazSavage » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:18 am

mj12cz wrote:The problem is not Lazar, I think he was pushed by John Lear to to come forward and blow the whole Groom lake thing open.
I had the pleasure of talking to john Lear on the phone a couple of years back and whiles we conversed by emails easily enough but on the phone he was hard work, he came across really paranoid. However I guess for some people it comes with the territory.
You could be right there. These were young and feisty men when some of them first came out with what they allegedly experienced. Now they have businesses and mortgages and families and even just from a practical point of view they may feel like playing down certain aspects of their respective stories.
If I had a family, a business and a mortgage and my name was constantly associated with 'little green men' then maybe I'd be paranoid.