Visitations

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Visitations

Post by wonder universe » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi how You all doing,

Could it be possible that Alien intervention or Visitations be carried out using manipulated magnetic fields to transport to and from the Earth, could the magnetic fields of the Earth attract worm holes? to occupants of UfOs the trip could take several minutes to get here if they do move at all, travelling from dimension to dimension would be easy to advanced alien cultures, but for us to do so would take centuries for us to a move single particle to another dimension let alone find one, could experiments such as the Halon collider open up doorways to dimensions or has it already done so? as far as We know time is a fourth dimension, but time is man made as We know, We only count the passage time, would be interesting if we could send a probe into a black hole and then see if time does slow down, then Einstein would be right again about black holes. wonder universe

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Visitations

Post by mj12cz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:26 am

Dimensional travel has always been on the cards since the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943 http://ufoforums.co.uk/about8.html and the Montak project the followed.
What you are talking about is Einstein's unified field theory and the coalition of the Gravity, Time, space etc. The thing is the Hadron collider can produce mini Black holes and this would open the door time travel.

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Moly

Post by Infofeeder3 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:37 pm

A few years ago a satellite was sent up which takes X-Ray photographs to photograph the inside of black holes... I haven't heard of any images being returned to us yet but they might have by now?

This is an interesting article I saw the other day and it's a possible explanation of how they could surf from one place to another using gravitational tubes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... cient.html
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Infofeeder3 wrote:A few years ago a satellite was sent up which takes X-Ray photographs to photograph the inside of black holes... I haven't heard of any images being returned to us yet but they might have by now?

This is an interesting article I saw the other day and it's a possible explanation of how they could surf from one place to another using gravitational tubes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... cient.html
yes I was reading that today... vey odd. :tooT:

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 pm

That's exactly what I mean MJ You got it! what interests Me since the Hadron collider experiment that was carried a few months ago now, not that it is connected, but could it be responsible for the influx of world wide UFO activity, as for the Philadelphia Experiment that is a fascinating subject, also shows what can go wrong when scientist's mess with nature, such as attempting to make ships invisible to radar and how things are discovered by accident, but that is how us humans have learnt for centuries, who knows We were maybe pointed in this direction by our Extra helpers or teachers from the stars, maybe this is why we are born explorers and discover's, there is no doubt in My mind that possibly this technology We that we possess today, was long discovered way before
1947 back in 1943, so lets say we have been kept in the dark longer than We were lead to believe??

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am

The LHC is one weird and dangerous experiment, I'm surprised its even publicly known.
'' It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me ''

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Its always the same with any experiements we are not really sure what teh hell we are doing or messing with. Like the Manhatten project they wew not 100% sure what was going to happen when it went pop!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 pm

mj12cz wrote:Its always the same with any experiements we are not really sure what teh hell we are doing or messing with. Like the Manhatten project they wew not 100% sure what was going to happen when it went pop!

Which one was Manhattan ?

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Nuclear bombs...

Apprently when the first fired it the were not sure if it would destroy the whole planet... reassuring hey! :shock:

However they were not aware that one had already gone pop in Siberia on June 30 1908 Tunguska River, area. :tooT: That a classic UFO crash!

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 pm

mj12cz wrote:Nuclear bombs...

Apprently when the first fired it the were not sure if it would destroy the whole planet... reassuring hey! :shock:

However they were not aware that one had already gone pop in Siberia on June 30 1908 Tunguska River, area. :tooT: That a classic UFO crash!

I thought Tunguska was an Asteroid or Comet.

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Now it was believed to be an astroid however in the 60's they did some radiation tests that proved it was a nuclear blast one way or another.

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

mj12cz wrote:Now it was believed to be an astroid however in the 60's they did some radiation tests that proved it was a nuclear blast one way or another.
I never heard this before. :|

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Post by wonder universe » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 pm

I found out some information a fair years ago now, that the crater was ordered to be examined by the Kremlin, it was found that when center of the crater was excavated a few feet down, it was said that there was an ice ball that was found no bigger than football and that the object had traveled at an unbelievable speed, that was found out by later research data years later as We know, also that the blast wave that had devastated miles of forests, that was according to Arthur C Clarke's finding's during the time of His TV series Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious world also in His book of the same title, However He did say what if a spacecraft crashed in that region, so perhaps that could be the answer to that detected radiation, did a intelligent controlled object crash there or was it something that was sent to probe us, on a further note also another theory is a mini black hole collied with Earth?

DarkKnight
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Post by DarkKnight » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm

wonder universe wrote:I found out some information a fair years ago now, that the crater was ordered to be examined by the Kremlin, it was found that when center of the crater was excavated a few feet down, it was said that there was an ice ball that was found no bigger than football and that the object had traveled at an unbelievable speed, that was found out by later research data years later as We know, also that the blast wave that had devastated miles of forests, that was according to Arthur C Clarke's finding's during the time of His TV series Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious world also in His book of the same title, However He did say what if a spacecraft crashed in that region, so perhaps that could be the answer to that detected radiation, did a intelligent controlled object crash there or was it something that was sent to probe us, on a further note also another theory is a mini black hole collied with Earth?

Who knows ? we probably never will find out the truth.

Infofeeder3
LLankhmar Gatherer
LLankhmar Gatherer
Holy: Moly

Post by Infofeeder3 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that within the past few months the crater was found in ~tunguska which proved it was a meteorite that exploded above the surface which caused such a catastrophic effect. The ice part is right, the conclusion was it must have contained gas...

The other thing I wanted to hit on was in the first nuclear tests there was a ripple across the sky as the hydrogen caught fire... it could have in fact completely devastated the entire planet in minutes burning up all the hydrogen!!! Scary stuff...

I'll try and find whatever it was I read about the Tunguska incident... Just for a bit of verification lol!
If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, first you must create the universe.