Pyramids fantastic accuracy and an ancient language ?

Aliens discussion - UFO discussion
wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Pyramids fantastic accuracy and an ancient language ?

Post by wonder universe » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi all I hope You have had a good Easter break,

Its has been passion of mine since childhood who built the Pyramids, I am revisiting My post from last year when I mentioned about the accuracy of the Pyramids,
an idea I thought of that inspired a theory about the Orion constellation, is it possible that the mathematics or calculations, were worked out from the Orion constellation may have been translated, into the angles needed to the construct the Pyramids but how ? well many of us think that it is very mind blowing how such precision could be carried out, back in those days of no high technology, well thinking that they may have been built some 10 thousand years ago or more, which is what I agree with that time scale, also were the ancient Egyptians were visited by beings from the Orion constellation or Orion nebula region ? The reason why that constellation is because the pyramids on that famous plateau the great Pyramid of Giza and two beside it are in alignment with three stars that form Orion's belt.

The Sumerian connection:

I watched a movie called The fourth Kind which many of You may have seen, I found it fascinating with the real footage alongside the reenactment's the case studies are cool but terrifying if real, the victims such as the guy who floated under the sheets on his bed, also was found that two upper vertebrae was missing from his spine a few hours later, that led to the House arrest of Dr Abigail Tyler well chilling! what was quite creepy that the guy was uttering an ancient language, which is know as Sumerian the oldest and complex language that started it all communication between Humans I should imagine, also could be connected to same beings that instructed the ancient Egyptians and teach ancients all they needed to know or they were aloud to know from the Aliens...

wonder universe
Researcher
Researcher

Re: UFOs inspired Pyramids accuracy and the Sumerian connect

Post by wonder universe » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

wonder universe wrote:Hi all I hope You have had a good Easter break,

Its has been passion of mine since childhood who built the Pyramids, Where they inspired by UFOs as pyramid shaped objects have been seen though the ages, I am revisiting My post from last year when I mentioned about the accuracy of the Pyramids, an idea I thought of that inspired a theory about the Orion constellation, is it possible that the mathematics or calculations, were worked out from the Orion constellation may have been translated, into the angles needed to the construct the Pyramids but how ? well many of us think that it is very mind blowing how such precision could be carried out, back in those days of no high technology, well thinking that they may have been built some 10 thousand years ago or more, which is what I agree with that time scale, also were the ancient Egyptians were visited by beings from the Orion constellation or Orion nebula region ? The reason why that constellation is because the pyramids on that famous plateau the great Pyramid of Giza and two beside it are in alignment with three stars that form Orion's belt.

The Sumerian connection:

I watched a movie called The fourth Kind which many of You may have seen, I found it fascinating with the real footage alongside the reenactment's the case studies are cool but terrifying if real, the victims such as the guy who floated under the sheets on his bed, also was found that two upper vertebrae was missing from his spine a few hours later, that led to the House arrest of Dr Abigail Tyler well chilling! what was quite creepy that the guy was uttering an ancient language, which is know as Sumerian the oldest and complex language that started it all communication between Humans I should imagine, also could be connected to same beings that instructed the ancient Egyptians and teach ancients all they needed to know or they were aloud to know from the Aliens...

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Re: Pyramids fantastic accuracy and an ancient language ?

Post by mj12cz » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Interesting wonder... I think the Egyptions are closely linked to UFO's have not see 4th kind, will watch it some time, I hear its bloody scary :vwide: .

There is a lot we do not know about the pyramids and they hold a few secreats they do not wis to give up.