strange sighting in balsall common west midlands

LOG YOUR SIGHTINGS HERE
theufospotter

strange sighting in balsall common west midlands

Post by theufospotter » Tue May 04, 2010 7:43 pm

yesterday at 22:00 i came out of this pub called "ye olde Saracens head". when i went to drive home i saw a white orb of light, so i look up and this white thing was above me. at first i thought that it was a plane light. i have now got four reasons why it could not be one.
1.plane lights flash this was one continuous light.
2.planes have three or four light this was one light.
3.planes make a large noise this did not make a sound
4.this was much much faster than a plane.
so i said it was a shooting star in the sky but then i looked up and my heart sunk. the star or UFO had disappeared then suddenly reappeared with 2 more white lights next to each other then started moving backwards and forwards up and down and it seemed as the main one was giving the moves then the other two repeated the moves, almost as if they were communicating.
PS:
sorry about grammar I'm not too good at that. and please put what you think it could of been?
also its my first post.

kato
Researcher
Researcher

Re: strange sighting in balsall common west midlands

Post by kato » Tue May 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi spotter, I've just written a thread entitled " What was it", perhaps you'd like to read it ,as it is very similiar in discription to your sighting , white light , no flashing lights, and no noise, the only difference to mine is, mine was travelling at a rapid rate of knots, faster than your average jet, alot faster.
As for your sighting, definately sounds classic ufo to me, I just wish they'ed make some form of contact with us, wouldn't mind a trip in one of there craft if they can do those sort of crazy manouvers, wicked..........kato :tooT:

falkor
Cleric
Cleric

Post by falkor » Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

haha Kato has it - quite right! errrr what about the G Force though> could we withstand it?

UFO SPOTTER welcome to the site my friend

do you think the "orb" was solid - or just "light" ?
suddenly reappeared with 2 more white lights next to each other then started moving backwards and forwards up and down and it seemed as the main one was giving the moves then the other two repeated the moves
this is the spookiest part totally

"interacting" light orbs? what the heck is going on there? :eyeLa:

UFO SPOTTER was there anybody else about near your location?

Paxovasa
Hunter
Hunter
Holy: Hunter

Post by Paxovasa » Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 am

Welcome to the forum and a very similar sighteng to Kato, at what height was the UFO flying and how long did the sightening last for?
We come in peace - shoot to kill.

I aint no pleb

theufospotter

Post by theufospotter » Wed May 05, 2010 3:03 pm

falkor wrote: UFO SPOTTER was there anybody else about near your location?
yes we went out for a family drink so me, my mum, my dad and my sister all saw it. my sister would not believe it (she doesn't believe in UFOs and aliens). my dad on the other hand could not stop looking at it we called him into the car about 4 times but all he said was "look it looks like they are dancing almost". we managed to get him in the car eventually but to answer your question falkor we were the only ones out side.

theufospotter

Post by theufospotter » Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 pm

at what height was the UFO flying
i cant determine the exact height sorry :(
how long did the sighting last for?
3 mins max but we drove away before that so i could of been there for ages i dont know :P

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Wed May 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Good sighting, welcome to the site. Its a totally unkown thing, who know what it is???

It is by defination a UFO, has anything been in the local rag??

monkeynuts
Rookie Investigator
Rookie Investigator
Holy: Hunter

Post by monkeynuts » Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

falkor wrote:haha Kato has it - quite right! errrr what about the G Force though> could we withstand it?
I watched a documentary the other day about reverse engineering UFo's and they reckon they have some sort of force field to stop the aliens inside getting destroyed by the G forces of these manuevers. Cant remember how it is genrated but they did say it is possible. Similar to the anti-grav technology etc

mj12cz
Cleric
Cleric

Post by mj12cz » Thu May 06, 2010 6:51 am

monkeynuts wrote:
falkor wrote:haha Kato has it - quite right! errrr what about the G Force though> could we withstand it?
I watched a documentary the other day about reverse engineering UFo's and they reckon they have some sort of force field to stop the aliens inside getting destroyed by the G forces of these manuevers. Cant remember how it is genrated but they did say it is possible. Similar to the anti-grav technology etc
They can turn on a penny so you would hope they do have dome sort of shield are when you open the door to the thing it would be a bit messy inside. :oooeerr: